|1. Procedures is a series of steps that responders are to follow in order to achieve the objectives outlined in an organization's concept of operations.
Courses: BCM Certification
- Attend: BCM-200: ISO22301 BCMS Planner leading to BCCP
- Attend: BCM-300: ISO22301 BCMS Implementer leading to BCCS
- Attend: BCM-400: ISO22301 BCMS Manager leading to BCCE
- Attend: BCM-5000: ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer leading to BCCE
(Source: ISO 22301:2012 – Societal Security – Business Continuity Management Systems - Requirements) - clause 3.39
3. List of detailed steps to be carried out in a certain process or part of it thereof.
(Source: Singapore Standard 540 - SS 540:2008)