Guidance Notes to Complete the Pandemic Flu BC Plan Development Template
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Plan Development Considerations
- The sample plan provides examples of how to write a complete business continuity plan.
- A plan should be thoroughly developed, addressing procedures to be used before, during and after a disaster.
- These procedures should include methods for maintaining and updating the plan.
- The sample plan illustrates the structure and writing styles mentioned above.
- Some sections of the sample plan are written as examples that the organization can use in a plan, others are instructional.
- The instructional sections provide information that should be considered when writing the specific segment.
- This template provides only a sample of a complete business continuity plan.
- Writing Tips
- Useful Verbs
- Useful Pandemic Influenza Website Links
Part 0 Cover
- Organization Logo (Insert your organization logo)
- Name of Business Unit (Change it to the name of your business unit)
- Pandemic Flu Business Continuity Plan
Table of Content
- Table of Content of the Pandemic Flu BC Plan