Jump to navigation Jump to search
Think of Business Continuity Strategy as:
- A conceptual summary of recovery processes that must be carried out between the occurrence of a disaster and the time when normal operations are restored.
- An alternate processing or interim ability to process data and continue providing critical service while a full recovery of the primary site is underway.
Guidance Notes to Complete the Business Continuity Strategy Template
This is the template for documenting the Business Continuity Strategy for individual business units.
- Name of Business Unit (BU)
- Input the complete name of the business unit and its acronym.
- Critical Business Function
Content of BCS Questionnaires
- Cover Sheet
- Part 1: Mitigation Strategies
- Part 2: Recovery Strategies
- Part 3: Minimum Resources Required
Useful Link on related terms: BCMBoK 4: Business Continuity Strategy