Maintaining your Certification
Dear Mr. /Ms >>Name>> >>Qualification>>:
Thank you for your support and dedication to BCM Institute's certification programs. We hope that you find value in holding BCM Institute certification and enjoy the benefits that being certified brings.
This is a gentle reminder that your >>qualification>>certification expires on 30 June 2009. It is important to ensure that your certification remains current by renewing it before 30 June 2009.
- To read more on Maintaining your certification, go to: http://www.bcm-institute.org/bcmi/content/view/180/124/
- Maintaining Certification Procedure:
- Click or copy-paste the link provided below to and submit your updated particulars:
- pay the Certification Maintenance Fee of (<<amount>>):
- Online - credit card payment by clicking on the link provided below
- Cheque made payable to ‘BCMI Pte Ltd’
- Telegraphic Bank Transfer (TT) to:
BCMI Pte Ltd OCBC Bank A/c No. 520-849142-001 Swift code: OCBCSGSG
Contact us: 315 Outram Road #15-04 Tan Boon Liat Building Singapore - 169074 Tel: +65 6323 1500 Fax: +65 6323 0933 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your support and look forward to serving you for many years to come.
With Best Regards