Business Continuity Certified Specialist
Certification Menu | BCCP | CMCP | CCCP | DRCP | BCCS | CCCS | CMCS | DRCS | BCCE | CMCE | CCCE | DRCE | BCCA | BCCLA Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B | CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C | CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC | CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D | CL 2A | CL 3A Body of Knowledge Menu| BoK 1 | BoK 2 | BoK 3 | BoK 4 | BoK 5 | BoK 6 | BoK 7 Level of Expertise Menu | KNOW | DO | MANAGE
The Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification is designed and developed for middle management, department representatives, business unit coordinators, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery managers and planners. Candidates will be imparted with essential skills and knowledge of business impact analysis, risk analysis, testing and exercising, and keeping BC plans current. Candidates will also be introduced to the key concepts of developing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, design and implementation of BC plans, preparing and conducting awareness and training programs. This course is a pre-requisite course for the BCM-400 course.
The individuals should have met and continue to meet the following requirements regarding:
- Successful completion of the BCM-300: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Implementer (duration 2.5 days including half-day examination)
- Successful completion of the BCCS examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 100 Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- At least 2 years experience in Business Continuity (BC), Crisis Management (CM), [and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Application Processing Fee: SGD 75 (Non-refundable even if the application is rejected)
- Certification Maintenance Fee: SGD 75
Award of Electronic Certificate
Only an electronic certificate or e-certificate (softcopy) will be issued for all successful application. However, a hardcopy certificate is also available upon request from the online store: SGD 50 (not inclusive of courier charges)