Business Continuity Certified Auditor
Certification Menu | BCCP | CMCP | CCCP | DRCP | BCCS | CCCS | CMCS | DRCS | BCCE | CMCE | CCCE | DRCE | BCCA | BCCLA Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B | CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C | CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC | CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D | CL 2A | CL 3A Body of Knowledge Menu| BoK 1 | BoK 2 | BoK 3 | BoK 4 | BoK 5 | BoK 6 | BoK 7 Level of Expertise Menu | KNOW | DO | MANAGE
Requirements for BCCA
The Business Continuity Certified Auditor (BCCA) certification is designed and developed for auditors, BCM professionals, middle management, department representatives, business unit coordinators, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery managers and planners with auditing and/or reviewing the business continuity management system. Candidates will be imparted with essential skills and knowledge to audit and review a business continuity plan. Candidates will also be introduced to the key concepts of developing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, design and implementation of BC plans, preparing and conducting awareness and training programs (if they have not attended any of institute's BCM certification courses.)
Participants who were awarded BCM Institute's BCCP, BCCS or BCCE can be exempted from attending the BCM-200 1-day course. Candidates must be aware that the fees may not be reduced whether he or she is already been certified by the institute.
The individuals should have met and continue to meet the following requirements regarding:
- Successful completion of the BCM-230: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner (duration 1 day)
- Successful completion of the remaining 2-days of BCM-8030: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Auditor (duration 2 days)
- Successful completion of the 2 and 1/2 hour BCCA examination (duration 1/2 day) with a required passing score of 75% out of 100 Multiple-choice Questions (MCQ)
- At least 1 year experience in business continuity management (BCM) and/or disaster recovery planning (DRP) auditing and/or reviewing of plans.
- Application Processing Fee: SGD 75 (Non-refundable even if the application is rejected)
- Certification Maintenance Fee: SGD 75
Award of Electronic Certificate
Only an electronic certificate or e-certificate (softcopy) will be issued for all successful application. However, a hardcopy certificate is also available upon request from the online store: SGD 50 (not inclusive of courier charges)