Bhakorn Vanuptikul is the Executive Vice President, Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited. He is responsible for the management of 300 staff supporting functions that cover from project design and construction to project management, security services, transportation fleet, stationary storage and logistics, document storage and warehouses. He is also responsible for the development of the Operational Risk Management of the Enterprise Operation as well as the Business Continuity Planning for the Enterprise.
- Deputy Managing Director, METROPOLIS PROPERTY.
- Senior Designer, Associate, SASAKI & ASSOCIATES, Santa Ana, California.
- Designer, Associate, SWA Group, Laguna Beach, California
- 1984 Master of Landscape Architecture, Graduate School of Design, Harvard University.
- 1981 Bachelor of Architecture (1st Class Honors), Chulalongkorn University.
- 2008 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS), BCM Institute, Singapore
- 2011 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE), BCM Institute, Singapore
Presentations and Publications
- A Look into the Future Business Continuity Management Landscape, Presentation to WCC in Singapore, 2008
- Facility Managements, Annual Lecture for Post Graduate Program on Facility Management, Chulalongkorn University
Groups and Association
- Member of American Society of Industrial Security
- Member of Association of Siamese Architects
- Member of Thai Association of Landscape Architects