BCP Distribution of Plan Document v2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The section is the distribution of the plan, whether the plan will go to everyone, whether it will be segmented, whether it will be distributed on a "need to know" basis or be a part of every business unit’s bookshelf.
- It will define where the plan is to be kept, how it is to be protected and to whom it is distributed.
- If segmented plans is the policy, there should be a distribution matrix that indicates the chapters and their intended recipients.
Content in BC Plan Template
This plan is to be distributed as follows:
- Business Unit Representative (2 copies)
- One at home Copy 1 of 8
- One at the office Copy 2 of 8
- Alternate Business Unit Representative (2 copies)
- One at home Copy 3 of 8
- One at the office Copy 4 of 8
- Head of Business Unit (2 copies)
- One at home Copy 5 of 8
- One at the office Copy 6 of 8
- Business Continuity Manager (2 copies)
- One at the office Copy 7 of 8
- One at the offsite office Copy 8 of 8