BCMBoK 6: Testing and Exercising
Certification Menu | BCCP | CMCP | CCCP | DRCP | BCCS | CCCS | CMCS | DRCS | BCCE | CMCE | CCCE | DRCE | BCCA | BCCLA Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B | CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C | CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC | CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D | CL 2A | CL 3A
- Coordinate, plan, evaluate and validate the testing of a documented BC, CC, CM or DR plan.
- Define objectives, policies, guidelines, responsibilities and exercise specifications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of procedures and access to resources through testing.
- Establish and coordinate the exercise properly.
- Evaluate, update and report on exercise results to executive management.
Related Terms: Testing and Exercising.
Courses: BCM Certification
- Attend: BCM-200: ISO22301 BCMS Planner leading to BCCP
- Attend: BCM-300: ISO22301 BCMS Implementer leading to BCCS
- Attend: BCM-400: ISO22301 BCMS Manager leading to BCCE
- Attend: BCM-5000: ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer leading to BCCE
Guidance Notes and Templates
Body of Knowledge 6: Testing and Exercising Definitions