Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guidance Notes to Complete the Business Continuity Plan Template
Plan Development Considerations
- The sample plan provides examples of how to write a complete business continuity plan.
- A plan should be thoroughly developed, addressing procedures to be used before, during and after a disaster.
- These procedures should include methods for maintaining and updating the plan.
- The sample plan illustrates the structure and writing styles mentioned above.
- Some sections of the sample plan are written as examples that the organization can use in a plan, others are instructional.
- The instructional sections provide information that should be considered when writing the specific segment.
- This template provides only a sample of a complete business continuity plan.
- Writing Tips
- Useful Verbs
Part 0 Cover
- Organization Logo (Insert)
- Name of Business Unit (Change Name)
- Business Continuity Plan
Table of Content
Checklist Prior to Submission (Part C)
Useful Link on related terms: BCMBoK 5: Plan Development