|1. Natural Threat is a threat resulting from the effect of nature that may cause a disruptive impact to an organization.
These natural phenomenons include earthquake, flood and storm.
Related Term: Man-made Threat
Courses: BCM Certification
- Attend: BCM-200: ISO22301 BCMS Planner leading to BCCP
- Attend: BCM-300: ISO22301 BCMS Implementer leading to BCCS
- Attend: BCM-400: ISO22301 BCMS Manager leading to BCCE
- Attend: BCM-5000: ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer leading to BCCE
(Source: Disaster Recovery Institute International / Disaster Recovery Journal - DRII/DRJ)
3. Events caused by nature that have the potential to impact an organisation.
(Source: ENISA - the European Network and Information Security Agency. BCM & Resilience Glossary)