- Attend: Plan Development Business Continuity Courses
- Attend: Competency-based Plan Development Business Continuity Courses
- Attend: E-Learning: Plan Development Business Continuity Courses
Guidance Notes and Templates
- Guidance Notes to Complete the Plan Development Template
- Guidance Notes to Complete the Pandemic Flu BC Plan Development Template
2. Actions taken in order to mitigate the consequences of an incident.
Notes (1) : Incident response is part of the emergency management process.
(Source: ISO 22320:2010 - Societal Security - Emergency Management - Requirements for Command and Control) - clause 3.9
3. The response of an organisation to an incident that may significantly impact the organisation, its people, or its ability to function productively. Concentrates on the safety of personnel.
(Source: ENISA - the European Network and Information Security Agency. BCM & Resilience Glossary)