Jump to navigation Jump to search
Harry Goh is currently the Manager, Business Continuity, U Mobile, Malaysia.
Voluntary Appointment within BCM Institute
Harry Goh is an Associate Instructor with BCM Institute.
Prior to joining U Mobile, Harry was previously the:
- Manager, Data Centre Shared Services at eGenting Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur (2006 - 2008)
- At eGenting, he leads a team managing seven Data Centres in Kuala Lumpur and TPM. His achievement includes in the development of Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Disaster Recovery Strategic Plan and Business Continuity Plans which subsequently meet the BCP requirement for ISO IEC 27001 in 2008. He is also the Disaster Recovery Co-ordinator, Team Lead managing, co-ordinating and driving disaster recovery projects for Genting Group & Resorts World.
- Manager, Data Centre, GCH Retail Sdn Bhd (2005-2008)
- In GCH Retail, he manages the Data Centre Operations running 24x7 operations for more than 70 Giant and Cold Storage outlets. His acheivement includes assisting in the relocation of the Data Recovery Centre, revision of Disaster Recovery Plan, co-ordinating the Disaster Recovery Testing for Guardian Pharmacy, Giant Retail Stores and Cold Storage Stores.
- Senior Assistant Manager, Technology Dept, Royal Bank of Scotland Bhd (previously known as ABN AMRO Bank Bhd) (1978 - 2005)
- Harry worked for ABN AMRO Bank Bhd for more than 27 years. He started his career in the EDP Operations. He held several positions including Country Y2K coordinator, BCP coordinator and secretary to various Steering Committees. He was responsible for implementing the Business Continuity Planning and Crisis Management Planning. He achievements includes handling Y2K Project (1998 - 2000), Euro Project (1998 - 2002).