Hans Boudestein is the Senior Process Manager Operations and Business Continuity / Crisis Manager Operations (CM-OPS)
- 2013 – present: Senior Process Manager Operations and Business Continuity Management. Overall responsible for the design, existence and operations of the processes; Operations, Availability, Business Continuity and Crisis Management.
- 2011 - present: Instructor at the BCM Academy (Netherlands). Teaching people within the Certified Business Continuity Management course (BCI) on the modules; "Understanding BCM a overview", Making BCM Policy, Risk Inventarisation, Business Continuity Planning, Recovery Strategy and participating in crisis management exercises.
- 2011 - 2013: Product Manager IV - BCM related aspects within IVENT Operations. Specialist for BCM and Crisis management related issues within IVENT operations overall, and coach for the intelligence service.
- 2011 - 2011: Project Manager investigating / implementing BCM related products within the DOD. Investigating the BCM landscape within the DOD, and specially the interfaces in between different parts of the DOD (civil and military) related to their primary critical defense processes
- 2009 – 2011: The MIVD hired him as a BCM expert to help them to give a boost on the BCM program within the organization. His position there was to advise them how to run the BCM program and setting up a BCM cluster within the organization
- 2008 – 2008: BCM Academy Award (Netherlands BCM Manager of the year 2008)
- 2005 – 2009: Product Group Manager "Secure Data center Operations" at IVenT. Responsible for the next three areas ; Operations Control, Datacenter Management, and (IT Service) Continuity Management.
- Awarded Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE), BCM Institute, Singapore, 2010
- Member Business Continuity Institute (MBCI)
- Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM) by the BCM Academy, Netherlands
Honors and Award
- 2013 – Speaker at the WCC 2013 in Singapore (BCMI)
- 2013 – Content Matter Expert at the Community of Practice (BCI)
- 2012 - Speaker at the WCC 2012 in Singapore (BCMI)
- 2010 - Project Manager within project Phoenix
- 2008 – Master class Crisis Management at the Haagse Hogeschool, Netherlands
- 2007 – Master class Business Continuity Management, by AUTOMATA, England
- 2007 - Business Continuity Certified Expert by Business Continuity Management Institute, Singapore
- 2007 - Member of the Business Continuity Institute (MBCI), England
- 2007 - Certified Business Continuity Manager by the BCM Academy Netherlands
- 2005 - Certified Project Management by NIVE, Netherlands
Netherlands BCM manager of the year 2008
The first BCM Academy Award for Business Continuity Manager of the year, during the fourth edition of the Heliview BCM specialist conference on May 22, 2008 in Zeist, is awarded to Hans Boudestein. The BCM Academy Award is a recognition of the Business Continuity Manager who in recent times by his or her craftsmanship positively identified. This year there are a wide selection, based on examination and assessment by the jury, eventually three Business Continuity Managers nominated for the Academy Award BCM 2008: The three nominees have, compared to the other candidates, distinguished by demonstrably craftsmanship, innovative ability and creativity. After solving a practical case on the stage at the Heliview conference, Hans was chosen by the audience as the BCM Manager of the year.