Daud Setiawan is currently the managing partner of PT Strategos Asia which focuses on consulting services & implementation for banking operations, system, service and organizational solution. He is also the commissioner of PT Exa Mitra Solusi which provides Business Process Outsourcing Services. He is also a member of the Educational Institution in Jakarta which manages 62 schools. Daud Setiawan core experience for the past 25 years is in the financial service industry and his working experience have placed him in different business environments and challenging situations that provided him with opportunities to work in spectrum of business functions, namely management, operation and in a technical capacity. He has helped a few financial institutions to improve operation efficiency, improve services, implement automation, conduct organization design and change, develop Consumer Banking Business Strategy, conduct software selection processes, and develop business continuity management discipline.
Appointment within BCM Institute
- Daud is an Associate Instructor for BCM Institute Indonesia.
- Prior to establishing Strategos Asia and Exa Mitra Solusi, Daud was a consultant and held senior positions with some companies. During his career at IBM Singapore he was a Senior Consultant, responsible for financial consulting services. At Citibank Indonesia, he was responsible for the whole banking operation and services of all branches throughout Indonesia. While he was at Bank Central Asia, he was responsible for all bank operations. He managed some work units to develop system & procedures, provide operation support and improve operation & organization efficiency, transform branch operation into new operation model, open 400 branches within a short time frame of 2 years, conduct implementation of new automated system and processes in all branches. During his career at IBM Indonesia, he was responsible for managing the implementation of all new processes and installation of a few mainframe system (computer system) at some banks.
- BCCE : Business Contingency Certification Expert
- CRMP : Certified Risk Management Professional
- CPBC : Certified Professional Business Coach
- CHRP : Certified Human Resource Professional
- 1992 Master of International Management, University of Indonesia
- 1983 Degree in Civil Engineering, Parayangan Catholic University
- PRIMA : Risk Management Association in Indonesia for non financial Institution
- PRMIA : Ordinary member of Professional Risk Manager International Association