Prior to assuming the role of an independent consultant, Christine had several years of experience in the area of business process improvement, business continuity management and IT disaster recovery, IT audit, IT security, controls and compliance, and IT management & governance. During her career with PanGlobal Insurance Berhad, she was responsible for auditing business continuity and IT disaster recovery prior to holding the senior position of IT Head, whose responsibilities in IT management and direction also included business continuity and IT disaster recovery management. Christine’s expertise & skills also include excellent report writing, plan development, and documentation of policies and procedures. A Certified Data Centre Specialist and Project Management Professional, Siew Khim is recently awarded the Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) and Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE).
Appointment within BCM Institute
Siew Khim is an Associate Instructor for BCM Institute Malaysia.
Prior to IPentintis, Siew Khim had held senior appointments with he following organizations.
- Project Director at SFI Solutions (Sapura Group)
- General Manager, Jaya Tiasa Holdings
- Senior Business Manager, Renong Group
- Client Services Director, System Software (Malaysia)
- 2010 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE), BCM Institute, Singapore
- 2010 Awarded Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE), BCM Institute, Singapore
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Data Centre Professional and Certified Data Centre Specialist
- ITIL Service Management, ITIL Service Support and ITIL Service Delivery
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia