Chia Siew Khim
Siew Khim, the Program Director of iPerintis since 2002, is a seasoned IT professional with more than 10 years in the area of business continuity and IT Disaster Recovery. She have worked with various clients to provide consultancy and services in the areas of infrastructure and data management.
Well-verse in the various aspects of IT, Siew Khim have worked with organisations to develop and implement their Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery plans through in-depth business impact analysis, feasibility study and execution.
Prior to joining iPerintis, Siew Khim held senior positions with SFI Solutions (Sapura Group) and Jaya Tiasa Holding where she focused on reviewing and proposing suitable IT infrastructure and strategy for the organisation.
A Certified Data Centre Specialist and Project Management Professional, Siew Khim is recently awarded the Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) and Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE).
Appointment within BCM Institute
Siew Khim is an Associate Instructor for BCM Institute Malaysia.
Prior to IPentintis, Siew Khim had held senior appointments with he following organizations.
- Project Director at SFI Solutions (Sapura Group)
- General Manager, Jaya Tiasa Holdings
- Senior Business Manager, Renong Group
- Client Services Director, System Software (Malaysia)
- 2010 Awarded Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE), BCM Institute, Singapore
- 2010 Awarded Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE), BCM Institute, Singapore
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Data Centre Professional and Certified Data Centre Specialist
- ITIL Service Management, ITIL Service Support and ITIL Service Delivery
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia