BCMBoK 7: Program Management
Certification Menu | BCCP | CMCP | CCCP | DRCP | BCCS | CCCS | CMCS | DRCS | BCCE | CMCE | CCCE | DRCE | BCCA | BCCLA Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B | CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C | CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC | CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D | CL 2A | CL 3A
- Ensure that the plan works and keep it current.
- Formalize plan maintenance process.
- Upkeep high awareness level.
- Link the BC, CC, CM or DR effort to the organization performance.
- Incorporate BC, CC, CM or DR as part of the key decision factors in business strategy formation.
- Benchmark business continuity (BC), crisis communication (CC), crisis management (CM) or disaster recovery (DR) plan and BCM programme against international standards.
- Formulate an objective mechanism to validate the "workability" of the complete plan.
- Review and amend BC, CC, CM or DR plan to reflect changes in staff, equipment and procedures.
- Maintain a Business Continuity Management (BCM) culture.
- Ensure that the BCM programme and BC, CC, CM or DR plan is audited periodically.
- An elaboration of the BCM Body of Knowledge Audit (BCMBoK Audit)
Related Terms: Program Management.
- Attend: Classroom: BCM Program Management Courses
- Attend: Classroom: Competency-based BCM Program Management Courses
- Attend: E-Learning: CM Program Management module
Guidance Notes and Templates
Body of Knowledge 7: Program Management Definitions