BCMBoK 6: Testing and Exercising
Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B
| CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C
| CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC
| CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D
| CL 2A | CL 3A
Click: Visit BCM Institute e-Courses
1. Business Continuity Management Body of Knowledge 6 or BCMBoK 6 provides the minimum expectation for a BCM professional in the area of Testing and Exercising.
- Coordinate, plan, evaluate and validate the testing of a documented BC, CC, CM or DR plan.
- Define objectives, policies, guidelines, responsibilities and exercise specifications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of procedures and the access to resources through testing.
- Establish and coordinate the exercise properly.
- Evaluate, update and report on exercise results to executive management.
Related Terms: Testing and Exercising.
- Attend: Classroon: Testing and Exercising Courses
- Attend: Classroom: Competency-based Testing and Exercising Courses
- Attend: E-Learning: Testing and Exercising module
Guidance Notes and Templates
Body of Knowledge 6: Testing and Exercising Definitions