BCMBoK 6: Testing and Exercising
From BCMpedia. A Wiki Glossary for Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Coordinate, plan, evaluate and validate the testing of a documented BC, CC, CM or DR plan.
- Define objectives, policies, guidelines, responsibilities and exercise specifications.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of procedures and the access to resources through testing.
- Establish and coordinate the exercise properly.
- Evaluate, update and report on exercise results to executive management.
Related Terms: Testing and Exercising.
- Attend: Classroon: Testing and Exercising Courses
- Attend: Classroom: Competency-based Testing and Exercising Courses
- Attend: E-Learning: Testing and Exercising module
Guidance Notes and Templates
Body of Knowledge 6: Testing and Exercising Definitions