BCMBoK 2: Risk Analysis & Review
Body of Knowledge Menu| BoK 1 | BoK 2 | BoK 3 | BoK 4 | BoK 5 | BoK 6 | BoK 7 Certification Menu | BCCP | CMCP | CCCP | DRCP | BCCS | CCCS | CMCS | DRCS | BCCE | CMCE | CCCE | DRCE | BCCA | BCCLA Competency Level Menu | CL 1B | CL 2B | CL 3B | CL 1C | CL 2C | CL 3C | CL 1CC | CL 2CC | CL 3CC | CL 1D | CL 2D | CL 3D
- Assess risk for organization specific for BCM.
- Understand the principles of risk assessment.
- Devise an appropriate scoring mechanism.
- Identify the types of internal and external threats that could cause a disruption and assess their probability and impact.
- Evaluate and prioritize threats.
- Determine risk treatment.
- Formulate risk treatment strategy.
- Evaluate risk minimization alternatives against specifications and cost constraints.
- Review current operational procedures to ensure adequate risk safeguards and plans are in place.
- Submit risk treatment strategy to executive management for approval.
Related Terms: Risk Analysis and Review.
- Attend: Classroom: Risk Analysis Courses
- Attend: Classroom: Competency-based Risk Analysis Courses
- Attend: E-Learning Risk Analysis module
Guidance Notes and Templates
Body of Knowledge 2: Risk Analysis & Review Definitions