| 1. Auditor is a person appointed and authorized professional who examines the records and practices of a business, organization and management system, and state the result.Notes:
- The auditor of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) is:
- a person who collects evidence in order to evaluate how well BCMS meet the requirements.
- expected to determine whether the BCMS comply with BCM standards and other planned arrangements.
- to determine whether the BCMS is properly implemented and maintained.
- able to do all of this while being independent, objective, impartial and competent.
Related Courses to Attend: ISO22301 BCMS Audit Professional Training and Certification
A Manager's Guide to Auditing and Reviewing Your Business Continuity Management Program
Courses: ISO 22301 BCMS Audit
Courses: BCM Certification