Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1. Accountable is to be liable and answerable to, or being called to account as of one's actions, or of the discharge of a duty or trust. |
Related Terms: Responsible.
Note: For example, the Executive Management is accountable for the corporate-wide BCM
program while the Organization BCM Coordinator or the Organization DR Coordinator is responsible for the BCM or DR program.
- Attend: Classroom: BCM Project Management Courses
- Attend: Classroom: Competency-based BCM Project Management Courses
- Attend: E-Learning: BCM Project Management module
Courses: BCM Certification
- Attend: BCM-230: ISO22301 BCMS Planner leading to BCCP
- Attend: BCM-300: ISO22301 BCMS Implementer leading to BCCS
- Attend: BCM-400: ISO22301 BCMS Manager leading to BCCE
- Attend: BCM-5000: ISO22301 BCMS Expert Implementer leading to BCCE]