To be certified as a Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist (DRCS)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
DRP300: IT DRP Essential Knowledge for DR Managers and Coordinators- (2.5 days including half-day examination)
- On successful completion of the course which is 2.5 days the candidate is allowed to take the DRP300 Examination.
- DRP300 is a 2.5 hour examination which is usually held on the last day of the course.
- The Examination involves 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and the passing score is 75%.
- On achieving the passing score the candidate is required to submit a duly signed and completed *Application form along with the Application Processing Fee of SGD75.
- The Certification Maintenance Fee is SGD75 for BCCS Certification. (Waived until 31st Dec 2008)
- The Application form is then sent to the Certification Reviewing Committee and based on their decision the candidate is awarded his/her certification.
- An e-certificate is issued to all successful applicants. However, a hardcopy certificate is also available at the online store for SGD 50.